p0sixspwn 1.0.8 for iOS 6.1.3 Jailbreak
p0sixspwn download for Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 running iPhone, iPad and iPods
p0sixspwn 1.0.8 error fixed and updated version Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 7.0 , 7.0.1 , 7.0.2 , 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.1 and 7.2 beta. posixspwn 1.0.8 version is standalone and supports iOS 6.1.6 on iPhone 3GS+ipt4 and also fixed crashes of iTunes 11.1 and higher.
p0sixspwn is the best freeware to untethered jailbreak any iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5 and 6.1.6. p0sixspwn developed by collaborations of @winocm, @iH8sn0w, @SquiffyPwn. p0sixspwn jailbreak is currently available for MAC and Windows. You can download p0sixspwn 1.0.8(The latest version) Free through our direct download links. Jailbreak your device right now.
p0sixspwn Compatible Devices List
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5c
- iPad air, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini
- iPod touch 4g, iPod touch 5g
p0sixspwn Jailbreak Requirements
- Untethered Jailbreak within 10 minutes
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum)
- Installed Latest iTunes version if you are using Windows
- Any iPhone, iPad or iPod compatible with iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5, 6.1.6. Check your iOS version before proceed
- USB cable required to connect your device to PC
Important Quick Facts
- Download p0sixspwn on your MAC computer and start the program. It's highly advised you to have a full backup of your device before start p0sixspwn jailbreak and disable passcodes if you have set any.
- It's highly advised you to backup all of your data on device before starting Jailbreak process. We don't held any assurance about data loss or damages to your device due to misuse of p0sixspwn.
- Note: If p0sixspwn failed to open, check whether the option to allow apps downloaded “anywhere” is checked inside the “Security & Privacy” portion of the System Preferences app.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer via a standard USB cable and wait till Jailbreak button come alive after auto detecting your device by p0sixspwn. Then click Jailbreak.
- Don't do any operation on your mobile while p0sixspwn Jailbreak proceeds. Once p0sixspwn reports that your device has been Jailbroken, it’s safe to unlock and open Cydia. At this point, leave Cydia open until your device automatically resprings on its own.
- p0sixspwn is an untethered Jailbreak. This is the one and only untethered jailbreak for iOS7 which compatible with any Apple device.
- Some iPhones are stuck at Apple Logo while restart after Jailbreaking with evasion7. Still evad3rs has not fixed that problem. You can put your device into DFU mode and restore / upgrade your iPhone using iTunes. iOS version will be upgraded to iOS 7.0.4 if you restored. You can try a fresh Evasion7 run and try again for Jailbreak.
How to prepare your device for posixspwn jailbreak?
p0sixspwn tool failed to start
How to jailbreak with posixspwn?
What not to do while p0sixspwn jailbreak?
is this an untethered jailbreak?
My device stucked in Apple logo after running p0sixspwn
p0sixspwn Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 video guide
Read before go ahead
- p0sixspwn is newbie friendly. Step by step wizard to untethered jailbreak your Apple device. Check p0sixspwn screenshots for become more comfortable before you proceed with your Jailbreak.
- It's highly recommended to backup your all device data before Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 with p0sixspwn.
- You must disable Passcode for access if you have enabled it. Otherwise it may be a problem while Jailbreaking with p0sixspwn
- Stop All ongoing processes with iTunes / iCloud before start Jailbreak process.
- If your device or program stucked while Jailbreak process, It's recommended to restart the device end restart the process.